Effective Complaints Handling System
Objectives of a complaints handling system should be: picture of a smiling elderly couple
· to provide a complainant with access to an open and responsive complaints handling process
· enhance the ability of the organisation to resolve complaints in a consistent, systematic and responsive manner to the satisfaction of the complainant and the organisation
· enable an organisation to identify trends and eliminate causes of complaints and improve the organisation’s operations
· assist an organisation to create a customer focused approach to resolving complaints, and encourage staff to improve their skills in working with their customers i.e. care recipients, representatives and other contractors
· provide a basis for continual review and analysis of the complaints handling process and the resolution of complaints.
Click to view our Proactive Complaints Handling - Fact Sheet