Coaching for in-charge staff
Coaching is usually provided for several weeks and then tapers off as clients gain confidence and experience. Our on-site coaching supports the learning gained so that new skills are embedded in everyday work and not forgotten. Our service will assist in:
· establishing a feedback process for consumers when complaints are raised
· being proactive in approaching complainants whether they be residents and/or families to determine whether your organisation is meeting their needs
· reinforcing to staff the requirements for an internal complaints resolution process
· prioritising complaints for resolution
· debriefing staff so they are able to cope when/if they receive a complaint.
Contact us to find out more about on-site coaching for your staff.